It took me a while to get here.

Faith is amazing. Never giving up is a phrase so often heard. But, very rarely is proof that tangible. I am that proof. When you know you are meant for something. It will come to you. You can know of its existence but, it might not be your time. Though when it arrives, it's timing is impeccable.

Friday, April 30, 2010

The time has come....

I have been training for years. This training was just treated as survival at the time. Unbeknowest to me, it will change my life. Or the life that comes because of the change. I am ready. With a military mind, I will approach this situation with such a drive. As though this is merely the beginning of so much. Is the world ready the question? Because "charge" has just been yelled by the General.

No comments:

Post a Comment